Wednesday, October 5, 2016

This morning Jax and Mama dropped Finn and I off at our classrooms. We love when they do that. I hope they don't stop because we like walking in with them.

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

After we dropped the boys off Mama and I went to Home Depot to get a little skeleton to hang from our upstairs window and some lights for our pumpkins. There were so many things to play with at Home Depot and some really spooky decorations. I loved it all!!!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

                        Untitled

                          Untitled

Then we went to Old Navy so Mama could exchange some pants and get my brothers some pink clothes to wear to their Breast Cancer Awareness tag day tomorrow. I just played in the mirror of the fitting room! It's really hard to find boys clothes in pink but Mama did it and they're actually kind of cool. And they were on sale!! What a win, win situation! I'm glad I don't have to wear pink!

                          Untitled

                          Untitled

Then we went home and I had a little lunch and crashed out! Mama did some cooking and I just slept and slept! I must have really needed a rest.

Untitled

                          Untitled

Since I took such a nice, long nap today I was actually awake when we went to pick Kai and Finn up from school today and I got to play on the playground for a little while! That sure is one scary slide!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

                           Untitled

I "think" I got stung by a bee today at recess. Ms. Bugge was swatting at a bee and then my ear was really hurting so I think I may have been stung. The school nurse, Mrs. Friche called Mama to ask if she could give me Benadryl. Mama took a look at my ear but she couldn't see any evidence of a sting. It will remain a mystery...

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

Then it was time to get home, have a snack and get down to homework! I did my numbers and Kai did his real homework. We did a great job!

                           Untitled

                          Untitled

After the big boys finished their homework we all went outside to play! We played with Joseph and Aidan, Rowan and Van! We just kept going from our yard to Joseph's yard to our yard. It was so much fun!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                         Untitled

Then my buddy Liam and his brother Emmet came over to see our Halloween decorations. They sure were impressed and now they can't wait to go decorate their house! They said they may have to duplicate some of our decorations. That's fine by us!

                         Untitled

                          Untitled

Untitled

Then our buddy Joseph got to stay over for dinner. Mama made beef skewers on the grill and cheesy rice and daddy put together a tomato and avocado salad. Mmmm Mmm it was tasty and we all loved it. It was fun to have a visitor for dinner!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment