Sunday, July 1, 2012

I decided that I wasn't happy sleeping in a strange place last night so I just decided that I wasn't really going to sleep at all. That made Mommy, Daddy and I kind of cranky. Everyone decided it was time to get up and ready for the beach in the morning but I decided that I wanted to get some sleep so while my brother and the rest of the family headed for the beach I slept almost the whole day away in the house. Mommy was nice enough to hang out at the house with me while I slept. She said she got to read almost all of her book!

                          photo-36

Even though my little brother kept waking me up all night and morning I was still super excited because it was beautiful outside and I was heading to the beach again!! Daddy and I played and played.  I had so much fun with my Daddy. Then Mommy's cousin Brian and Miss Laura came to the beach. Then Andrea and Aunt Lisa came to the beach. Then Miss Leanne and Michael came with Phinius and Thalia!!! It was like a family party on the beach. I liked to do everything Thalia did. We dug holes together and made castles. Her brother Finn was doing lots of boogie boarding so I didn't play with him much. My cousin Andrea played with me and so did Brian and Laura. I was having such a fun day and being such a good boy that Daddy said I didn't have to go home to take a nap. Instead I just rested on my beach chair for a little while. Then, finally Mommy and Finn came to the beach to hang out with us for a little while. Finn was happy because he likes the beach, just like me.

                                IMG_1490

              IMG_1492

IMG_1500

           IMG_1501

                            photo-34

    photo-37

After hanging out at the beach for a little while, we decided to head back to the house and jump in the pool. Then Mommy and Daddy put us in some dry clothes and we headed to the boardwalk to have some fun. I got to ride all the rides. Finn fell asleep. Then I got to eat pepperoni pizza again for dinner. And Finn got to taste Mommy and Daddy's chocolate banana milkshake. He really liked it!! Another perfect day at the beach!

                          IMG-20120701-00470

       IMG-20120701-00474

IMG_1510
                                     IMG-20120701-00503

                 IMG-20120701-00498

IMG_1513

No comments:

Post a Comment