Tuesday, May 8, 2012


This morning Daddy took me for an al fresco nap. He walked me around so I could get some rest before we played at the pool. When I woke up we met my brother, Mommy, Grandma and Granddaddy for a swim. It was a beautiful day and the pool was really great. I loved splashing around and having fun with everyone!

photo-7


        IMG_3029 IMG_3034



After we played in the pool for a while it was time to head back upstairs for Finn and I to rest while everyone else packed up for our trip home. I got to lay down and watch some shows and Finny fell asleep. We got to head to the airport again. I loved flying again. I got to see the water and cars and highways and the beach from above. Finn was not so happy on our ride home. He did some major crying. Mommy said it was because he was tired but he just wouldn't let himself fall asleep. Mommy finally got him to calm down and he slept the rest of the flight but we were all a little worried there for a minute! I was so excited when it was time to land. It was dark outside so I got to see all the lights way down below. It sure was fun flying on an airplane!



photo-26
 

No comments:

Post a Comment