Monday, May 28, 2012

Yesterday at nap time, Mommy and Daddy loaded us up into the car and we headed back home. We were very sad to leave the beach, Grandma and Granddaddy and our cousins but all that playing on the beach all day made me and my brother sleep the whole way home. I think Daddy slept most of the way home too but don't let him know I told you that! As great as the beach was, it was nice to come home and get back into my routine. I was happy to wake up in my own bed this morning and I even slept in for Mommy and Daddy!

                        photo-29

Today was a steamy day! When we got up Mommy and I headed to the party store to get some things for my birthday party. I also got a few extra things because I was such a good boy on our outing! I got a shiny, blue, star balloon, I got bubbles for my bubble machine and I got a black and white beach ball. That Mommy sure does spoil me! When we got home we all hung out on the porch and played with the bubble machine. Finn and Lucy really like the bubbles too, but Lucy kept trying to eat them and I can tell you from experience that bubbles don't taste very good...For dinner we went to Nana and Papi's house. My Auntie Nay Nay, Tori and Great Aunt Rosa and Uncle Kevin were there too! We had a really fun night and it sure was nice to see my Nana and Papi!

IMG_0609
                        photo-31

No comments:

Post a Comment