Sunday, May 27, 2012

Today was another gorgeous day! That beach air must have worn me out yesterday because today I slept in! I think we were all happy about that. After breakfast Mommy and Daddy got us all packed up and headed to the beach again. I was way too busy to take my morning nap, so instead I played in the sand and the water with my Grandma and my cousins. It was so much fun! Then Grandma got me to finally crash on the beach. That sea air really does a number on me!

IMG_0608

 Today was an awesome day on the beach! Daddy and I ran around up and down the beach and in the water all day long. I have never had so much fun and I have the best Daddy ever. We dug holes, we built sand castles, we played with my cousins and the beach toys. It was so much fun. I love the beach!


IMG_0603 photo-30

No comments:

Post a Comment