Thursday, May 10, 2012

This morning Mommy took us to Trader Joe's bright and early. The store was virtually empty, it was awesome. I got to sit up front and smile and the few people that were in the store. Kai sat in back with all the groceries on top of him. He seems to really like that. He even got to try some watermellon. It sure did look good. Mommy tried to give me some but I just wanted to bite it and Mommy didn't think that was such a great idea...

                           IMG_3036

After dinner we got a special surprise! Nana, Papi, Auntie Toowey and my cousin Alyssa came to visit us! Alyssa came to play with me in my play room. I think she really liked my toys. Papi ran around the house with me and my Auntie cleaned the floor with me. I was really happy to see everyone. It's been a really long time since I saw them all. They left way too early so I can't wait to see them all again soon!  
                     
                          IMG_3038

No comments:

Post a Comment