Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today was a super fun day. Finn and I got to hang outside with Mommy and Daddy while they worked in our new front garden. It was another beautiful day and we were loving being outside. After nap time it was time to head to our cousin Griggs and Bray's house to celebrate Bray's 2nd Birthday!! I got to play with the kids and eat a yummy dinner and play in the play room and eat Carrot Cake. I also got to see my MeMaw and PopPop. It was a great day!!

IMG_0437 IMG_0423

We had so much fun at my Aunt Cindy and Uncle BJ's house tonight. I got to see my MeMaw and PopPop and my cousins Griggs and Bray. I can't wait until I'm bigger so I can play with the big boys. Now I'm just too little and have to hang out with the adults all the time. They sure do get boring...But they're all really nice to me so I guess I can't really complain.

IMG_0444 IMG_0416

Mommy and Daddy think it might be time to stop making me wear hand me downs...I don't know, all these holes kind of keep the air flowing in my pj's. Maybe it's not a bad thing after all?

            IMG_0447

No comments:

Post a Comment