Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Today was a fun day. It stopped raining so we got to venture out of the house. In the morning we met Grandma at IKEA to get a few things. It was a lot of fun running around that big store. After that we went to pick out my Birthday cake. I'm going to be 3 years old in 12 days and I need a big cake to celebrate with all my friends!! After our errands Grandma came over to play with us at our house for a little while.

IMG_0463


After dinner Mommy, Daddy, Kai and I went to the ice cream shop to get some dessert. We had a great surprise when MeMaw and PopPop came to meet us there! MeMaw even shared her ice cream with me. It was so creamy and cold and delicious. I could really get used to this whole ice cream thing!!! Baby food is for the birds!

IMG_0468

No comments:

Post a Comment