Friday, May 18, 2012

Today was a super fun day! In the morning Mommy, Finn and I went to my friend Leighton and Elise's house. We all got into our strollers and headed for the park. It was such a beautiful day outside. There were lots of kids at the park and we got to see a big trash truck and a grass cutter. After the park we took a nice long walk in Leighton's neighborhood then we got to play with his toys. It was a super fun morning!

IMG_0264 IMG_0272


After nap time we got a nice surprise! Our Nana, Papi and Auntie's came over and brought us dinner! Well, they all got dinner, I got mine pureed. If only I had more teeth, then I could chew some of the stuff they eat. I was lucky because Papi shared his plantains with me. Then we got to play outside since it was so beautiful outside still. It sure was a fun day!

IMG_0301 IMG_0305

No comments:

Post a Comment