Saturday, May 5, 2012

Today was a gorgeous day! The weather was perfect. In the morning Mommy and Daddy took us to breakfast right on the beach. I got to have chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and they were so, so yummy! After that Finn and I got to play at the pool with Mommy and Daddy, Grandma and Granddaddy and all of our friends. It was such a fun day.

IMG_2908IMG_2906


IMG_2909


After nap time Finn and I got to hang out with Grandma and Granddaddy while Daddy performed Uncle Mark and Aunt Ashley's wedding. Finn got to go walking down Duvall Street with Granddaddy. They had lots of fun. Then Grandma and I went to meet them. I got to have pizza for dinner. Yum!

Later, after Finley was in bed Daddy came to get me so that I could come to the wedding for a little while. I got to dance, I got to see the amazing Super Moon, I got to wear costumes and do dressing up, I took pictures in the photo booth with Mommy and Daddy and best of all, I got to eat cake! I love Key West.

IMG_2996IMG_2975 IMG_2987



               

No comments:

Post a Comment