Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Today was a beautiful day. In the morning Mommy took Kai, Lucy and I for a super long walk. We wore Lucy out! When we got home Grandma came over to play with us so Mommy could clean the house. I slept while Kai and Grandma played outside. When I woke up we all played in the playroom. We didn't see Mommy for a long time while she vacuumed and dusted and cleaned and swept.

IMG_0203

Grandma read me books and actually got me down for my nap today. Mommy and I were both surprised that I couldn't trick her into letting me stay up this time! Daddy had to work late tonight so we got to have a special dinner. Mommy let me have a burger from McDonald's and a pink milkshake!! It was a special treat and we even got to eat dinner outside! We were so happy because Daddy came home while we were outside eating. He played with me and then my friends Pearl, Mary and Meghan all came over to play for a little while. I sure do love the nice weather because we get to spend lots of time outside!!


IMG_0202

No comments:

Post a Comment