Thursday, May 24, 2012

This morning Mommy had to go take care of some business so it was just the boys hanging out. My brother and I played so nicely in our playroom. It's fun hanging out in there with him. We played with lots of toys then Daddy took us out on the town.

IMG_0479

Daddy took me to a special place to get my hair cut today but I wasn't going to let that happen...no way! I hid underneath a table and every time that woman with the scissors came close to me I let out a loud scream. I don't know why getting my hair cut freaks me out, it just does. So, Daddy, and the hair cutting woman, gave up and let me go home. When Mommy got home she and Daddy cut my hair themselves. I freaked out and screamed like a maniac but somehow Mommy and Daddy stayed calm, got the haircut done and made me look like a very handsome boy. It sure it stressful but once it's over everyone's happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment