Saturday, May 26, 2012

This morning I was so excited because when I woke up we were still at the beach! I decided to wake up at 6am. No one else was really down with my plan to get a jump on the day so I just hung out in my crib for a little while and talked to myself. Mommy decided that we should go for a walk, just she and I, while everyone else just slept in. So, Mommy and I went to Dunkin Donuts for coffee and bagels. It was a beautiful morning and you don't see too many people out at 6:30am at the beach...

All Imported-705 All Imported-713

When Mommy and Finn got back from their walk Daddy and I were up and ready to get the day started. We got our bathing suits on, packed all of our beach gear up and headed out. We got a perfect spot on the beach and the fun began instantly. We built sand castles, we dug holes, ran around with our cousins and Daddy and I spent a lot of time in the water. I had such a fun day. And then, in the evening we headed to Fish Tales. Then Mommy had to take Finn home because it was past his bed time but I got to stay out and party with the big kids. Daddy and I went to Kriby's for dinner with everyone, and after dinner I got to have mint chocolate chip ice cream at the Candy Kitchen, YUM, YUM! It was such a fun day. I hope we can stay at the beach forever and do this every day!!

Last Import-12 Last Import-10 Last Import-5 Last Import-0

No comments:

Post a Comment