Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This morning Mommy, Kai and I met Grandma at Homestead Gardens so we could buy flowers for our porch. They have lots and lots of flowers there! They had a pond fountain in there that Kai really had fun playing with. I think he takes after our Pop Pop playing in ponds...He was putting fish and turtles in it and even rearranging the plants. I can't wait to be able to get out of the cart so I can help him.

                 IMG_0622
We got to play at Homestead Gardens this morning. Then we went to Grandma and Granddaddy's house where we played some more. I even got to eat a super big, sour, yummy popsicle! When we got home Auntie Rita came over to play with us. She helped Finn and I tackle Mommy. It was hilarious. And it was a really fun day today!

                     IMG_0627
  IMG_0635
                       IMG_0653

No comments:

Post a Comment