Friday, May 25, 2012

This morning Mommy and Daddy, Kai and I, got up early and all piled into the car. We were going on a trip! We got to make a stop to eat breakfast but otherwise we weren't in the car for too long. When I woke up we were at the beach house! We unloaded our stuff and I got to do some exploring of the house. I crawled around and then when no one was paying attention, I scooted my way right into the bathroom and pulled myself up onto the bathtub. I was just standing around, checking things out. Everyone was very happy and surprised!

All Imported-662 All Imported-660

When we got to Ocean City Mommy and Daddy took me to have my first real meal at Kirby's. I loved it! I got to play video games and eat a nice, juicy hot dog! Later my Grandma, Granddaddy and cousins Isabella and Colby showed up. I was so, so excited!! We all got ready and headed to the boardwalk. It was the coolest place ever. There were so many people, games, rides and ice cream! The cars were my favorite ride. I rode on that one 3 times! I went on the Tug Boat with Mommy and Colby and it was super scary. I screamed and screamed, but somehow when it was over I thought it was super fun. I'll just never go on it again...We had so much fun and my cousin Isabella even won me a little Elmo doll. Poor Finn, there wasn't much there for him to do. He just laid back and fell asleep. I can't wait to go back to that place again. It was THE BEST!

All Imported-667 All Imported-670 All Imported-675 All Imported-680

No comments:

Post a Comment