Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Today was quite the adventure! Mommy and Daddy woke us up bright and early - and that's early coming from me!! We got in the car and headed to the airport. We met Grandma and Granddaddy there and we even saw some friends that ended up being on our same airplane. Mommy and Daddy thought that I was going to sleep the whole time but I'm too much of a party animal and I needed to see everything that was going on. Plus I really liked the flght attendant and I didn't want to miss her walking by again. I loved riding on the airplane! I got to sit by the window and I got to see everything. It was so cool. We were way up high in the sky. Mommy and Daddy said that I was such a good boy. When we got to Florida we dropped our things off at the house and went to the Holiday Inn. Once I saw the water I was gone. I went all the way to the beach and Mommy and Daddy had a hard time catching up. I jumped right in the water. Mommy and Daddy are in big trouble! They said we could come back tomorrow all day. I can't wait!!



  Last Import-12 Last Import-9

No comments:

Post a Comment