Monday, May 14, 2012

Today was a rainy day but it was a super fun day! In the morning Kai and I did some playing in the play room. My big brother always wants to share his toys and have me play in the room with him. I hope he always likes to share with me...

IMG_0183

Then our friends Miss Meena and Pearl came over to play with us.  Kai and Pearl were so happy to see each other. We had so much fun playing with our friends.

IMG_0187

After nap time Mommy, Finn and I played in the play room some more. Then when Daddy got home I helped Mommy bake a cake. I wanted to bake a cake all day and Mommy said we could this evening. We made a yellow cake with dark chocolate icing! YUM. I got to stand on my kitchen stool and put all the ingredients into the mixer. Then we poured the batter into the pan and then, the best part, I got to lick the spatula! The cake baked while Mommy made dinner and then after dinner we iced the cake and I got to eat a big piece. It was so, so yummy. Baking cakes is fun!

IMG_0194

No comments:

Post a Comment