Sunday, May 20, 2012

This morning we all went to meet PopPop at the plant store to pick out plants and flowers for our front yard. We walked around the whole place. They had lots of stuff there and some pretty big puddles that Kai jumped in. He was all wet and muddy...We filled the whole car up and when we got home Mommy played in the dirt in the front yard and put all those plants in the ground. I think it looks really pretty, but what do I know?

IMG_0310 IMG_0318 IMG_0359

After nap time we got ready and headed to a party at our friend Miss Lisa and Mister Andrew's house. They had a band there that played super cool music!!! And lots of yummy food and a Birthday cake. I got to help blow out the candles! My friends Jake and Sofia were there and I got to play with them. Jake and I did lots of racing and we even had a dance competition. Finny had fun too and when it got late he put on his pj's and fell asleep in his stroller. He even slept through the band! It was so much fun. I hope I get to go to another party soon!

  IMG_0386 IMG_0380 IMG_0393

No comments:

Post a Comment