Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This morning  I had my 9 month doctors visit. I was so happy because Mommy, Daddy and Kai all came with me! I weigh 21 pounds now and I am doing all the right things according to the "books". Doctor Schooler told me that I looked perfect. I also only had to have one shot today, Woo Hoo! I didn't even cry. Daddy said I'm his tough little guy!

IMG_0199

After Finn's doctor's appointment Mommy took us to Costco. I got to get a new book. I sure do love books. When we got home from Costco we had a super fun surprise! Uncle Shaun and my cousin LoLo came over to play. We had fun playing with trucks and cars and running around like little maniacs. Then Lorenzo and Shaun had to leave to go to the National's game. I wish he could have stayed longer. Maybe he'll come over to play again really soon!

IMG_0200

No comments:

Post a Comment