Sunday, May 6, 2012

This morning we woke up to another beautiful day in Key West. We went to breakfast with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Granddaddy at a place called Blue Heaven. They had real live roosters running around and I think I saw a kitty cat and a dog too! Then Aunt Liz and Uncle Tom met us there too. It was like a party everywhere we went in Key West. 

We all got to eat a super yummy breakfast. I had blueberry pancakes and sausage. After breakfast I got to walk back to the hotel with Daddy so we could pack up and hit the road. On the way we saw a shoe store called "Kai Kai". I think they probably owed me a free pair since that's my name and all but it didn't happen...

We had a good ride back to Ft. Myers and then we got to have Mexican food for dinner. Daddy's favorite! I can't wait until tomorrow so we can head back to the beach!!


           IMG_3018              IMG_3019

No comments:

Post a Comment