Saturday, May 12, 2012

This weekend is our community yard sale so this morning Mommy took Finn and I for a nice, long walk through the neighborhood while Daddy ran some errands. We stopped to talk to friends having yard sales and Mommy even let me get a couple of things. My favorite thing is my car wash for my cars and a really cool Pirate ship! Then we made our way to the bakery where Mommy let me pick out a donut and we even brought an eclair home for Daddy! On our way back home Finn fell asleep so Mommy and I stopped to play with Pearl and Miss Lara. Pearl's Granny and Granddaddy are visiting so we got to see them too!


After our fun walk I got to help Daddy replace the battery in his Jeep. I like working on cars with Daddy. Then I got to help Daddy put his new lawn mower together. It was so much fun playing with tools.

IMG_3046



Mommy had to go to a baby shower so we spent the afternoon with Daddy. We mostly played outside but then it was time for lunch and nap. Daddy was especially happy about that. When Mommy got home we got to play outside some more. I was stuck in my pack n play while Kai got to do painting and draw on the driveway with chalk. Then I was stuck in the stroller. I can't wait until I can walk and draw on the driveway too...



IMG_3057

No comments:

Post a Comment