Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today we were back to our routine and if felt good to be home. Daddy was home in the morning and he made us our breakfast. I was a hungry little monkey today! Then we did some playing, some reading, some jumping in the jumperoo. It was a good day!

                IMG_0612
   
After Finn's morning nap Mommy, Finn and I headed over to Trader Joe's. We wanted to play outside but it was too steamy hot out already. Mommy let me help her push the cart and put things in the cart. I also talked Mommy into getting me some mini mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches...YUM! Then we came home, ate lunch and took the longest naps ever! Even Finn slept longer than I did. Mommy was amazed. When the sun started going down it was super nice outside. Daddy and I took the trash out and we watered some of Mama's plants...and me! It was a good day!

                    IMG_0615 IMG_0616
                     IMG_0617

No comments:

Post a Comment