Thursday, May 17, 2012

Today was such a fun day! Mommy took us to the library in the morning. We got all kinds of fun, new books to read. Then we went to the mall so Mommy could get something for her and then we got to go to a super cool toy store! It was so big and had so many things inside for me to play with! I played in the little play house and with the cars and trucks and the chairs that were just my size! Mommy got some things for me and some things for gifts. It was such a fun morning out!

IMG_0208


After nap time Kai, Lucy, Mommy and I went outside to play. We got the coolest surprise when Auntie Nay Nay came over to play with us. She fed me my dinner and then she had to go home to do homework, whatever that is! Then our Auntie Rita showed up to play with us. She mad me giggle and she even helped Mommy give me a bath and made me very happy. Then, while I was in the bath, Auntie Tori showed up!! It was a regular old Auntie Palooza tonight. It was so nice to see all my Auntie's today. I sure do miss their faces sometimes...

IMG_0251

No comments:

Post a Comment