Monday, July 2, 2012

I decided to give everyone a break last night, including myself, and I slept all through the night. I think we were all happier for it in the morning. It was a little cloudy first thing in the morning so we hung around the house while Mommy and Daddy cleaned up and started packing our things to head home. Grandma and Granddaddy left last night and Kai and I were sad not to see them when we got up today. 

                     Last Import-10

                     IMG_1545

 After a little while the sun came out, nice and shiny, so we could head to the beach!! I was so happy about that. Mommy and Daddy got us all ready and we made our way to the shore! Brian and Miss Laura came to join us on the beach and even Miss Mary Jane came down for a little while! Daddy played in the sand with me and then Mommy, Daddy, Finn and I did a lot of playing. The water was nice and warm and Finn and I were loving splashing around in it. It was another great day at the beach. When we were done there we headed home and took a dip in the pool. Then it was time to have dinner,  take baths and get our pj's on so we could make the long drive home. Finny and I were so exhausted from all that time outside today so we fell asleep in the car and we didn't even wake up when Mommy
and Daddy put us in our beds!!

                             photo-35

IMG_1522

                  IMG_1518

IMG_1516

No comments:

Post a Comment