Monday, July 9, 2012

Today was a super fun day. My brother and I got to play with lots of friends today and I loved every minute of it! In the morning Miss Lauren brought our friends Leighton and Elise over for a play. We had so much fun playing in the living room and play room. Kai and Leighton played with the trains upstairs but that was okay because I got to hang downstairs with the ladies and that was really nice!

IMG_1709

After nap time Pearlie and Miss Meena came over to play with us. It was finally cool enough to play outside. We drove our cars around while Mommy played in the weeds. Later Miss Liz came over with my friend Charlie. Then Miss Chrissy and Enrique came over with my friends Desmond and Zachary. We got to eat pizza for dinner and since we all ate so well we got to have little ice cream cones for dessert. We had so much fun and made such a big mess. We played golf and played with my cars. We played with balls and Mommy said it looked like every toy came out of my playroom. Little Finn had to go to bed while we were playing but I got to stay up late playing with my friends because I'm a big boy! It sure was a fun day filled with lots of friends!!

IMG_1714

IMG_1719

No comments:

Post a Comment