Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Today was a super fun day. We went to the pool with our friends Leighton, Elise and Miss Lauren. We played with toys and other kids and we had lots of fun splashing around in the nice, cool water. It sure was hot out and the pool was a great way to stay cool. Mommy and Miss Lauren were a little scared to take all of us to the pool at one time but we all behaved so well and they even said that they will definitely take us to the pool again. Score!

IMG_1835

IMG_1832


After dinner we got super lucky because we had a surprise visit from our Nana and Papi! I feel like I haven't seen them in so long and I sure did miss them. I made my Papi hold me almost the whole time they were here. I sure do love hanging out with my Papi. Kai and Papi played hide and go seek and Nana and I ran around with them too. Then it was time for a bath and bed. I was sad to say goodbye to my Grandparents but I hope I get to see them again soon!

IMG_1834

No comments:

Post a Comment