Sunday, July 8, 2012

Today Daddy was really happy because he and I didn't step foot outside of the house! I tried scrambled eggs with cheese today for the first time. It sure was yummy!! We played, we ate breakfast, we played some more I decided to walk the table into the kitchen and then we napped. What a glorious morning! 

IMG_1694

IMG_1707

While Daddy and Finn slept, Mommy and I hit the town! We went to the bakery but they were closed! They had no power to make all the yummy things in their kitchen. Instead we headed to the market where Mommy let me pick out a special drink from the fridge. Then Mommy and I went to the crab place. Mommy got crabs for her and Daddy to eat and I got to get a pineapple ice cream bar. It sure was tasty and it felt nice and cool on this hot day! Mommy and I had a fun time hanging out. Then we had even more fun playing with Daddy and Finn the rest of the day. We spent a lot of time in the play room. Finn and I area really learning how to share very nicely!

IMG_1708

No comments:

Post a Comment