Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This morning, after breakfast, Mommy got us all dressed and we headed out the door to Harris Teeter!  We love Harris Teeter. When we got there I got to shop with my own cart. I was a really big helper for Mommy. I put lots of things in my cart and I even helped the cashier ring up our groceries. She was so happy that I was there to help her! Then on the way out I got to eat a sugar cookie and take a balloon home. Finn had a balloon too but his decided to fly away into outer space before we got in the car. I was so sad for him but he didn't really seem to care...

                IMG-20120724-00645


We had such a fun time at the store today then we came home and played with our toys. We spent a lot of time in our play room and then I got to play with Mommy's pots and pans and tupperware. She loves when I do that! After nap time Kai and I did lots of snuggling and laying together on the floor. We also played with our toys. He makes me laugh and laugh. I have the best big brother in the whole world!

                IMG-20120724-00653

No comments:

Post a Comment