Friday, July 27, 2012

Today was a steamy, hot day but we made the best of it because we got to go to the pool, again! We met our friends Miss Lauren, Leighton and Elise at their pool this morning and it sure was fun. We splashed around. I got to play in my little speed boat, until someone told me that it wasn't allowed in the pool. But that was okay because Mama just held me and she and Kai and I all jumped around and played in the water. That made Kai and I laugh and laugh!


                 IMG_1957

IMG_1958

I was so happy to play with my friend Leighton today. Leighton and I put on our floaties and headed into the cool water. We had lots of fun splashing around. Then we jumped out to have a snack. Mommy packed us some cookies and they sure were good! Then it was back in the pool for some more fun! After we left the pool Mommy got us all dried up and we headed to Trader Joe's. I was a big help to Mommy. I helped her put things into the cart and then the cashier gave me some stickers because I was such a good boy. When we got home Finny and I ate lunch and took the best naps ever. I suspect that Mommy may be exhausting us on purpose so she can get things done while we sleep...hmmmm...

IMG_1961

IMG_1962

No comments:

Post a Comment