Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Today was a hot and steamy day. In the morning Daddy took Kai and I with him to have our car washed and cleaned. It was fun to watch the guys working on our car. I hope Kai and I can keep it clean! Then we came home and Daddy and I hung out while Mommy and Kai went out.

                 IMG_1550

Today Mommy and Grandma took me to see the Madagascar 3 movie. It was so much fun. I got to eat some snack and see the fun movie. I laughed and had so much fun! It sure was a good way to spend a really hot day! Later Mommy and Daddy let me have a nice, cool popsicle. Mmmm, my favorite! After Finn was asleep I got to go outside and help Mommy and Daddy clean up our front yard from the big storm we had on Friday. There were leaves and twigs everywhere but I was really good about picking them up and putting them in my wheelbarrow. I even helped Daddy fill up a yard trim bag. I sure am a good helper!!

                  IMG_1547

                  IMG_1552

No comments:

Post a Comment