Friday, July 20, 2012

Today was an awesome day! In the morning Daddy was home with us and we had fun playing with him. Then Mommy packed Finn and I up and we headed to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. When we got there I got to help Grandma make what I like to call hash brownies. I don't know why but everyone kept laughing when I called them that. Maybe one day I'll figure out why...? We were supposed to go to a neighbor's luau party but it ended up being cancelled. But that was okay because we had tons of fun with Grandma and Granddaddy anyway!

IMG_1858

Grandma was helping me learn to walk today. It was a lot of fun but it was exhausting. Everyone seems to think that I should hurry up and walk already but Mommy said she can wait a really long time.  She's so patient...Today we got to play with all the toys at Grandma and Granddaddy's house. We all ran around and Granddaddy even tried to eat Kai and my piggies! We laughed and laughed. We sure did have a good visit!

IMG_1861

IMG_1870

No comments:

Post a Comment