Sunday, July 15, 2012

This morning Grandma and Granddaddy left early so they didn't come to the beach with us. I was sad and I missed them but when we got to the beach we had lots of fun! We played in the water and the sand. I even met a new friend and she was really nice. Then my brother and I played in the sand with our toys.

IMG_1814

IMG_1818


Today was a fun day at the beach. I played with my brother and I crawled all around on the shore. It was so much fun. A really big, dark cloud came through and it rained really hard. We just huddled under our umbrella. It was fun! We headed back to the beach house to take naps and then Mommy and Daddy got us all together and we headed home. It was a long car ride but we were looking forward to getting back to our big, beautiful house...and our Lucy!

IMG_1812

IMG_1817

No comments:

Post a Comment