Saturday, July 14, 2012

Kai and I slept like little champs last night and Mommy and Daddy were so, so happy! We all slept nice and late until about 7:15am and then it was time to get up and party! We went to McDonald's for breakfast, got ready and headed to the beach. It was a beautiful day. I ate about 3 pounds of sand and drank about a gallon of sea water. But I had a fantastic day! I love the beach.

IMG_1785

Today was such a super fun day at the beach. I got to spend time with my cousins and Daddy in the water almost all day. My Daddy is so much fun, he takes me in the water to jump waves, he digs in the sand with me, he makes sand castles. I was also so excited because I got to hang out with my new buddy...Morgan! She's really cute!  I was sad when she had to leave...and my cousins and Aunt and Uncle too.

IMG_1791

IMG_1795

Later Mommy, Daddy, Finn, Grandma, Granddaddy and I went to dinner with Uncle Marty and his family. We went to a place right on the water. The view was great. The food, questionable...But we sure did have fun! I sure do love our time at the beach with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment