Monday, July 23, 2012

This morning Mommy took us to the Party Store so we could get some fun surprises!! We got some Firefighter hats, some Construction Worker hats, a Pirate hat and I even got a farm lunch box to put my cars in. We had so much fun running around the store looking at all the cool things. It was a super fun adventure!

IMG_1908

IMG_1912


When we got home from the store we went to play with Aidan, Rowan and Pearl in Pearl's back yard. I got to swing on the swing that was just my size! Kai and Pearl played in the sand box and Aidan played on the big boy swing and on the play house. He was doing lots of exploring. We only stayed for a little while because the mosquitos were attacking Mommy and Kai. Mommy has more mosquito bites than I know how to count to and Kai has bites on his face. I don't think we'll be playing in Pearl's back yard for a little while but we sure did have fun today, even while getting bitten!

IMG_1914

IMG_1920

No comments:

Post a Comment