Monday, July 30, 2012

This morning Mommy went to get her hair done so Daddy hung out with us. Then Grandma came to play with us. It was a good thing because I was a sleepy little monkey and I got to go upstairs and snuggle with Daddy while Kai and Grandma played downstairs. When I woke up Daddy had to go to work. That made me sad but playing with my brother and Grandma sure made me  happy!

IMG956784

I had a ton of fun playing with Grandma this morning. Then, before we knew it, Mommy was home! Then we all played pillows and jumped on the bed before nap time. After nap time my friend Pearl and Miss Meena stopped by to play with us but it was a short play because it was almost dinner time. But it was a fun short play. Then, next thing you know, it was our favorite time of day - bath time! Finn and I played and splashed around. We have such a good time in the bath together.

IMG_2015

No comments:

Post a Comment