Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Today was so super hot outside so Mommy decided that we were going to stay indoors. Our friends Aiden, Rowan and Miss Megan came over to our house to play. It was the first time my friend Aiden has come over to play at my house and we had tons of fun. We played with cars and trucks, we played with Buzz Lightyear, we played fire fighter, we played with my Thomas trains and we played with flashlights. We had a really good time together. I hope I get to play with my friend Aiden again soon!

IMG_1836


Kai got to play with Aiden but I got to play with Rowan. He is 8 months old so I was teaching him all kinds of things that he doesn't know yet. I think we're going to be really good friends. Then, after dinner our friends Pearl and Miss Lara came to see us. It was a short visit because it was about time for me to go to bed but it was still fun. It was nice to see my friends today and even though we stayed home today it ended up being a wonderful day!!


IMG_1845

No comments:

Post a Comment