Saturday, July 21, 2012

Today was a rainy day but we managed to make it a super fun one! It was pouring rain this morning but that just meant I got to wear my rain boots and umbrella and splash in puddles!!

IMG-20120721-00634

Mommy and I went to Miss Lara and Pearl's house to play on this rainy day. Pearl and I had lots and lots of fun. Then we got a super surprise because MeMaw, PopPop, Daddy, Finn and Lucy came over to bring us some donuts. It was like a party! Then they all had to leave because it was time for Finn to go to sleep. I got to stay and play a little longer!

IMG_0752


While I was sleeping Daddy made Kai's bed into a big boy bed! He is a lucky guy. He is loving his new bed. I can't wait until I get a big boy bed one day! Later Mommy and Daddy got us all together so we could go to our Cousin Ryan and Kristie's party to celebrate their wedding. We got to see lots of our family and I got to play with my cousin Caleb for the first time. He is only 9 months old and he is already walking. Mommy said I can not be like Caleb. She said no walking, not yet! My Mommy's pretty funny!

IMG-20120721-00639

IMG_1886

IMG_1882

IMG_1880

No comments:

Post a Comment