Thursday, July 19, 2012

Today was a good day! In the morning Finn and I went with Mommy to Trader Joe's, Target and Babies R Us. We were really good shoppers with Mommy and we were very well behaved. Mommy said she had lots of fun with us. Mommy also said she was super proud of me today because I wore big boy underwear all day today and I didn't have any accidents!!  I am a big boy now!

IMG_1847

IMG_1853



I had fun running around with my brother and my Mommy today. It was a fun day. I also got to play with my brother and all our toys at home. We were so happy because our Auntie Nay Nay and Auntie Rita came over for dinner. We had a dance party, we raced around and we played with our toys. It sure was a nice visit. I can't wait to see my Aunties again soon!

IMG_1848

IMG_1857

No comments:

Post a Comment