Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today was a great day. In the morning Mommy took Finn and I to the library. We read books and played with puzzles and we even got to eat some puffs, but don't tell anyone because you're not supposed to eat in the library! Then the librarian told Mommy about a new program at the library where they show films instead of story hour. I don't really like story hour any more so this sounds right up my alley! We were sad because we missed it today but we can't wait to check it out next time!! Then Mommy let us bring home lots and lots of books. I can't wait to read all of them!

IMG_1734

After dinner we decided to have a marching band parade! Kai had symbols, I had a spoon and pot and Mommy had the tamborine. We marched all around the house making lots and lots of noise and singing and clapping. We were the best marching band parade. Even Lucy joined us for a little while, but I think we were making too much noise for her because then she left us and went upstairs...We had tons of fun!

IMG_1736

IMG_1738

IMG_1740

No comments:

Post a Comment