Sunday, July 29, 2012

Today was a spectacular day from the start! In the morning Mommy and I went to Giant to get some special supplies to make cupcakes and then we went to Dunkin Donuts so that I could get a sprinkle donut. When we got home I got to help Mommy make cupcakes. They were pink and so, so yummy!! When we woke up from nap time we helped Mommy and Daddy get ready because we were going to have a party and all my friends were coming over!!!

IMG_1971

We got to meet our friend little David for the very first time. He was so little. Mommy and Daddy said that I was his size once but I don't believe them! I also got to play with Wes but his little brother was too little to play with us. 

IMG_1984

I had so much fun with all my friends. I shared all my toys with them. We had cupcakes and dinner. We ran around like maniacs. Analise and I put Bella in jail. We had snacks. Then Jake, Analise, Bella, Sofia and I had a dance party!!! Even our parents got into it. The music was so loud. We loved it!! I was so sad when all my friends had to go home. I can't wait to see them all again soon!

IMG_1981

IMG_1980

No comments:

Post a Comment