Tuesday, July 10, 2012

This morning we got to hang out with Daddy because Mommy had to leave very early for jury duty. Then Daddy had to go to work so Grandma came to play with us. It was so much fun! We played with toys and read books and Grandma fed us lunch. It was a very fun visit.

IMG_1723

IMG_1725

After we hung out with Grandma today we were so lucky because Mommy came home and we all got to play and hang out together. Grandma even read me books so I could take a nap. It took her a really long time to put me to sleep because I know how to trick my grandparents into lots of things, like staying in my room and playing with me when I should be sleeping...For dinner we were so lucky because MeMaw and PopPop came over for dinner. We got to eat a yummy dinner, we got to have dessert - I had a strawberry shortcake ice cream bar and Finn got to share MeMaw's toasted almond bar! And then we got to play. MeMaw even did my dizzy dance with me. We had so much fun. I didn't want them to go but it was time for PopPop to go to bed, it was past his bed time! It sure was a good day!

IMG_1731

IMG_1733

No comments:

Post a Comment