Thursday, July 5, 2012

Today was a busy, hot, fun day!! In the morning our friends Miss Liz, Tom and Charlie came to our house. We all got in our cars and headed to the Air And Space Museum out by Dulles Airport. It was so cool to see all of those airplanes, helicopters, missiles, rockets and especially the Space Shuttle!! It was HUGE and so neat to look at. Charlie and I had a blast running around that super big place! Then we got to eat lunch at McDonald's inside the museum. That was fun!

IMG_1634

IMG_1636

IMG_1656

IMG_1667


After we took a little rest we headed to Fajita Coast to meet our family for dinner. We were saying farewell to Great Grand Papi. He's heading back to Ecuador tomorrow and we sure are going to miss him. I hope we can go visit him in Cotacachi one day. I hear it's beautiful there. We got to see Nana and Papi and our cousins and we even ate a yummy dinner. Papi took all the big kids to the ice cream shop and Kai even let me have some of his ice cream cone. He sure is a nice big brother! When we left I was so tired from all this activity and I think the fact that it's over 100 degrees outside doesn't help either! It was a fun night but I was so tired that I fell asleep in the car before we even left the parking garage. Being a party animal is hard work!

IMG_1671

IMG_1676

IMG_1682

IMG_1691

No comments:

Post a Comment